Most people think that boys are easygoing and low-maintenance, which they are – until it comes to birthdays and christmas time. Girls are hard to buy for because they want everything. Boys are difficult to buy for because they already have everything. Occasionally you can think of that one thing they’ve never thought they need, or even want, but that list can be exhausted pretty quickly! Here are a few things that I have tried and tested over the past few Christmases that just might solve your problems buying ‘for him’ this year.
1. Wallet – It’s something every guy will already have, but there’s no harm in upgrading him to a more luxurious model, like this sophisticated black wallet from Fossil. It’ll make him enjoy spending money on you even more!
2. Underwear – This is another essential, but when it comes to replacing them why not splash out on some Calvin Kleins so he doesn’t have to?
3. Shaving products – Again, shaving products are something that most men will need, but that they won’t spend a lot of money on themselves! Treat him with luxury brands like Crabtree & Evelyn to spruce up his daily shave.
4. Bracelet – Not all men wear jewellery, but something like this Pandora leather bracelet is both sentimental and masculine. You never know, he might even ask for charms next year!
5. Holdall – if your relationship is long distance, or involves a lot of toing and froing, then a smart holdall might be that thoughtful gift that solves his luggage concerns.
6. Kindle – I can highly recommend a Kindle, especially if he’s somewhat of a bookworm. It’s both practical and generous, and it’s probably something he’s never thought of buying for himself!
7. Scarf – A scarf is a simple enough idea, but the right one, like this blue chunky knit from Fat Face, can transform a standard winter accessory into a lovely present.